DarTec utilizes Reverse Engineering Processes using a plethora of 3D laser and optical scanners to facilitate the process of localizing the manufacturing of mechanical spare parts. This is achieved by providing a turnkey solution for spare parts, where replacement spare parts are delivered to the customers that are identical to the original part. Further, DarTec provides life-cycle management and inspection services by managing the different aspects of the manufacturing processes. With the goal to reduce the price of costly spare parts in mind, DarTec is capable of optimizing inventory stock using a pull vs. push system, where parts are digitized and manufactured on demand. In addition, DarTec provides onsite scanning for relatively large items that are logistically difficult to remove from the customer’s site.
Spare Part Localization Services:
1.Develop turnkey solution for spare parts by providing replacement parts.
2. Provide spare part lifecycle management and inspection.
3. Reduce price of costly spare parts by localizing their manufacturing
4. Enable breaking the monopoly of OEMs charging premium for parts that could be localized.
5. Provide alternatives to obsolete and discontinued spare parts
6. Reduce long-delivery periods by manufacturing parts locally and manufacturing on demand.
7. Develop as-is engineering drawing when as-build and as-is drawings don’t match.
8. Provide dimensional inspection to ensure compliance with required specifications.
9. Develop 2D-to-3D CAD modelling service for archiving and bookkeeping.
10. Provide onsite scanning for large items.